The Whole Child
At Margaret Thelma International School, we are passionate about education and work hard to give our children experiences which provide them with a fantastic start in life and ensure they develop high aspirations for their future. We feel very privileged to work in such a vibrant and dynamic community as we recognise that the engagement of all stakeholders is an important aspect of a successful school.
Our vision at Margaret Thelma International School is to be highly regarded for academic excellence, facilitator development and its contribution to improving the community in which it operates.
20th. January 2021.
Commencement of Learning Activities
21st. January 2021.
- To achieve optimal academic excellence and personal growth;
- To provide a safe and nurturing learning environment;
- To build a strong foundation for character development and life-long learning;
- To utilise best education practices to engage each individual with a rich culture and challenging curriculum;
- To foster partnerships with families and the communities.
Reflective - We think deep
Resilient - We can bend but not break
Resourceful - We are ever ready to deal with challenges
Responsible - We are worthy of trust and accountability
Respectful - We know our boundaries
We are an established children's day care providing dedicated care for babies, toddlers & pre-school children.
We offer our early years learners education knowing that they are experiencing the best possible care.
We aim to provide all our learners with an education program that is relevant and inspiring.